Istind Thermo Boot
Istind is the perfect boot for those cold winter days. It's light, flexible and the wool mix inner lining keeps the feet warm and very comfortable for winter fun.
- The waterproof base is made of PU (polyurethane) called Elastopan*
- Shaft is water repellent
- Inner lining is a fuzzy wool blend
- Inner lining is removable for fast drying
- Elastic lases with toggle makes easy adjustment
- The sole is a thick PU with large lugs that gives a good traction
- Extremly durable
- With the help of a wool and polyester lining, Istind can effectively insulate kids feet down to -25°C
*BASF Elastopan® is a polyurethane, which is 100% PVC-free and biodegradeble. It contains millions of tiny air bubbles and is 40% lighter than PVC or rubber. Viking thermo boots provide 2.5 times more insulation than normal PU boots and are twice as durable.
For easy to use sizing chart, please visit our Customer Service section at the bottom of our page.