Nordlys Suede Thermo Boot
Nordlys is a versatile thermo boot for kids that loves the cold and snow. Maybe you even live in a area where you can watch the Northern Lights ...which is the translation of the word Nordlys!
- Light and flexible winter boot
- The base is made of PU (polyurethane) called Elastopan*
- Waterproof base
- Microfibre shaft is water repellent
- Inner lining is wool blend
- Inner lining is removable for fast drying
- Elastic lases with toggle and velcro closure
- The sole is thick PU with large lugs that gives a good traction
- Extremely Durable
- Comfortable to -25°C
*BASF Elastopan® is a polyurethane, which is 100% PVC-free and biodegradable. It contains millions of tiny air bubbles and is 40% lighter than PVC or rubber. Viking thermo boots provide 2.5 times more insulation than normal PU boots and are twice as durable.
For easy to use sizing chart, please visit our Customer Service section at the bottom of our page.