Ocean Merino Wool Base Layer, Long Sleeve
Warm layering made of merino wool and bamboo viscose to make it as soft as possible, without environmental damaging washing processes. Merino wool has finer fibers compared to regular wool fibers and are more bendy and flexible, hence when worn directly on the skin they don't itch as regular wool. Wool is a natural product and has the ability to regulate the body's temperature. Additionally it transports moisture and keeps the children warm and dry.
- 50% Merino wool and 50% bamboo viscose
- Wool should be washed with detergent recommended for wool on "wool" or "delicate" program on 30ºC
- Wool will shrink 2-5% in wash, darker colour will shrink less as they have already gone through some washing during the colouring process
- Do not tumble dry
- It is recommended to wash wool by itself
- Close zippers on garments that have them, and wash in a laundry bag
- Nice environmental advantage about wool is that wool fibres only need 30 ºC for the wool fibres to open up to get cleaned.